View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 02:44 AM

Default I donkify KK in ginormous pot

Canterbury Park 6/12

UTG and UTG+1 are typical loose passive. I don't know Villain from Adam, I've never seen him before and this is literally his first hand; he's posted in. My table image is laggy, but I don't think anyone is ever paying attention in this game.

Hero is on the button with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

UTG raises, UTG+1 calls two bets, MP (Villain) three bets, HERO four bets (CP cap 5 bets), UTG and UTG+1 call, Villain caps, Hero calls, all call

Flop (10.75 BB)

5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

two checks, Villain bets, Hero calls (ewwww!), UTG raises, UTG+1 calls, Villain three bets, Hero...

I'm an idiot. I can't post the rest of the hand without screwing up some of the commentary. I'm not sure what to do in this spot. It felt and looked like Aces; I feel like I'm just supposed to cowboy up and lose money here. Does anyone just call in this here? Is it ever ok to just call the original flop bet with that "I'm up against Aces and I want to minimize my losses" feeling?