View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 07:00 AM

Default Re: the real solution to US regs

[ QUOTE ]
Billman and Lucktxguy I agree with your posts. No offense but anyone saying Party should pull out of the stock market is a moron.

However, there is a lot more than 2 million dollars at stake here. If site like PS, FT, and UB can find a way to deal with these funding issues (and I think they will come up with something), they will still gladly welcome US players. There is just too much money at stake for them not to. Greed is powerful and IMO too much money would be left on the table if a site like PS pulled out of the US. However, I would agree that there is a strong possibility that the games become less profitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with that but what will be the cost? Are you willing to use a payment processor that just popped up last week and is operating out of some hole in the wall in Costa Rica? It's a two-way street. The rooms have to be able to offer methods to get money onto their sites and customers have to feel safe and secure about using those methods. As another thread highlighted, this is not about the average 2+2 player. This is about the fish. If the fish are unwilling to use El Guapo Payments what's the point of fighting over a market that will be on a steep decline path?