View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 10:07 PM

Default Re: the real solution to US regs

Billman, I was going to quote some of your posts in this thread but I don't know where to start....they are all 100% dead on accurate.

I'm a business owner myself and people who call these online poker sites and e-wallet sites cowards, idiots etc for pulling out of the US market have no understanding of business and the real world. As has been stated over and over and over, all the big names like Party are publicly traded in England and they cannot break the US law for that reason. And to say, "they should pull out of the stock market" just goes to show how little a poster really understands about the situation.

Bill has hit the nail on the head with all of his posts. As for the people who say they will risk going to jail for 2 million dollars, go for it. There are plenty of illegal activities you can get involved in, right here in the US that will give you the opportunity to make millions of dollars, while risking a very serious jail term. I do not expect a company in another part of the world to break US law and face penalties so I can play a card game over the internet.