View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 11:37 PM

Default Re: Weird request from PS customer support

[ QUOTE ]
I would say that you aren't really interested in sending them a screenshot of your bank-account page because you are uncertain whether it's safe to do so.

You can also mention that you are sure your bank would advise you against doing this. Or you can just say that your bank has already told you not to do this.

I think it's perfectly understandable to feel uncomfortable about such a request.

Here's a really stupid question but I'll ask it anyway:
Are you sure your talking to actual Stars support and not some weird phishing attempt?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this...0% chance I send in my bank account page screen shot....well...unless like 90% was blurred out.

(I mean seriously, I trust stars more than any other site BY FAR!!!!! I'd trust them with $100,000 over $10,000 at every other site)

But still, no need for some guy in india to have a screenshot of my bank page (I don't know where their support actually is, but you get my drift...nothing racist, just plain fact, I trust a U.S. mortgage broker 100x greater than an online gammbling support person, even if it is stars)