View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 03:11 AM

Default JJ, 22r final table bubble hand.

10 players left, 9 make final table. Obviously this hand is very read dependent so here are my reads:

The first raiser had played a standard TAG game, but had opened up quite a bit once we hit 6 handed. I think this was his 3rd time to open from ep/mp in the last 3 orbits.

I had played with the pusher for probably 2 hours and had seriously seen him play like 5 hands. I think one of the hands was a big hand he played with AJ to get all his chips though (like calling a button shove from the BB), but I don't remember much else cause I was on a few tables. I really felt like he had a super tight range here, like TT(maybe) JJ+, AK, AQ(maybe), so the answer is probably relatively obvious, but I was just curious if anyone could find a call here?

Poker Stars
No Limit Holdem Tournament
Blinds: t8000/t16000
(Ante: t800)
5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) iMsoLucky0 is BB with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to t48000</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises all-in t154963</font>, SB folds, iMsoLucky0 folds, CO folds.
Uncalled bets: t106963 returned to Button.

Results:
Final pot: t124000

I usually like never fold hands like this, but this seemed right at the time, but I kind of immediately regretted it.