Triceps

Skullcrushers

7x35
10x30
8x30

Seated Dumbell French Press

3x10x55

Bodyweight Two Bench Dip

Well today wasnt the greatest day since it was very rushed with very little time between sets (the triceps almost seemed like 1 giant superset) I guess it was good from a switching things up point of view tho, so maybe itll work out ok. We got to the gym and asked how long it takes to sign up for a membership and the lady says oh 10 minutes (1 hr to close) So we're like ok, should be enuff time after that. Anyways, shes super slow and new or something, and it ends up taking 30 min cuz she messes something up. Great. Anyways, first time doing barbell curls since Ive been back and they felt pretty good and I thought my form was super good on them so that went well. I usually do a third (sometimes 4th) bicep exercise but was super low on time. Triceps went ok but I think they are not doing as well as my biceps so I might work them first next time. They were very tough as I was getting pretty exhausted by the end. Also, did the dips at home because we ran out of time (only about 5 min from gym). Ate really well today as well so overall wasnt too bad.

Yesterday I did some sprints for cardio for about 20 min. First cardio Ive done in awhile..thinking about doing some tonite in a few hrs not sure. Didnt end up going to the gym cuz I ran outta time before we went to the Keith Urban concert. Im not a huge country fan but I do like it..he def puts on a good show tho and my gf loves him so it was a good time.

Next week arm goals: Skullcrushers 3x10x35 Bicep curl 3x10x60 (not sure about this cuz Ill be tired from doing tri's first, could be able to do this ez or might not be able to at all but its a number Id be happy with)

Tomorrows workout: Legs probably, my back is still a bit tight tho so possibly chest. We'll see when I get there

-Mike