View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Cheating in Online Poker

[ QUOTE ]
KneeCo, you obviously missed the tone of my posts, which is probably due to the way I conveyed my point. The last thing I want to see is Congress ban poker outright, but do you see why Adanthar + Gobbo = BAN? (I use their names to represent the two idea: (1) there's a HUGE problem and (2) there's NOTHING anyone can do about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pleaaase. Stop saying these things about two high profile posters who contributed a lot and are at least willing to gave you some insider information. Calling them names because they are not doing any thing is silly. They don't whether it would be fruitful? If you are really serious, create a good plan for both the sites and the people who want to help. Your efforts are more like a religious fanatic rather than a passionate leader who wants to lead people into a better world.

Two simple questions for you before I post any more.

1. What are the sites supposed to do? How do they enforce those policies?
2. How do you convince people to come out and talk out loud about these things? What will happen if they do? If not done correctly, this is going to be a huge problem with every one pointing fingers at every one else.