View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 11:54 AM

Default Re: some nuts a gonna get kicked

[ QUOTE ]

The first time jerk opens mouth during hand I don't let it slide. I have a friggin' **** fit all over the dealer and schmuckola-boy by the time it got as far as you let it go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand.
The reason he isn't speaking is because then it will be even more obvious that the regular is correct.
He was kind of trapped and was hoping the dealer would do something or that the regular would show any amount of tact.
Andy Fox's suggestion that you can just tell him not to discuss the hands is okay but it still starts to look like you've got it even more.
And, of course, I think OP was just as surprised as everyone that he continued to do it throughout the hand and not just the one time considering that he should know better.

I kind of blasted somebody else's post on here because I thought he unnecessarily started confrontations with players at the table. It was about the guy who tipped $3 in a $2k pot.
But in this situation I'm kind of sure I would consider 'starting something'. Holy crap this would irritate me and bring me to the point of almost wanting to fight the guy.
There's a very good chance it would bring an extremely rude, "WTF? STFU during the hand [censored]" out of me or something like that.
Maybe regular is trying to tilt me or something. There's a chance that breaking all 1-person-to-hand rules and telling some fish who I'm trying to stack to slow down or stop betting into me would accomplish said goal of tilting me.

Seriously, this is absolutely horrible.

Dealer should definitely be doing something here. And most dealers do when it even gets close to that.