View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 07:19 PM

Default 78s blind vs blind - i flop bottom straight and he likes his hand

<font color="blue"> villain is is tagfishy but not a standard tagfish. runs at 21/10 and he limps a ton of hands PF, has a pretty tight raising range, but he likes to 3bet [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].
the last 3 times its folded to me in the sb i have rasied marginal hands and hes 3bet me and i folded. but he hasnt raised anytime ive limped in, regardless of number of limpers in front of me. postflop hes donkish with his bet/raise sizes but hes does have some clue about relative hand strengths

the table had been real passive and i was definitely the most active player at the table. villain has said something in chat to the effect that i raise too much</font>

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: $92.50
BTN: $53.65
Hero (SB): $256.75
BB: $116.65
UTG: $81.10

Pre-Flop: 7 8 dealt to Hero (SB)
3 folds, Hero calls $0.50, BB checks
<font color="blue"> ya it looks ugly, but given recent history i think it was perfectly fine. and its what i did so we gotta play the rest of the hand now...</font>

Flop: ($2) 9 J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $3</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $7</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $26</font>, BB calls $19
<font color="blue"> how is my 3-bet sizing? what is villains range when he calls my 3-bet?</font>

Turn: ($54) 2 (2 Players)
<font color="blue"> lots of options here - b/c, b/f, c/r, c/f - which is best?
WHY?</font>