View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 09:25 PM

Default Re: ***The Official TORONTO RAPTORS 2007-2008 Thread***

^^^Like T-Mac said, a top flight SF would be nice. flagefwegfwef I can't believe the Raps turned down a Mo Pete + filler for AK47 trade last year (due to AK's ridic contract). But more importantly, a rugged rebounder with a decent offensive game would make this team soooo much better. Someone who would just play the low post and not be worthless like Rasho.

It isn't possible right now, but a guy LIKE Tyson Chandler would be amazing. We don't need him to score, just to be a defensive presence and get garbage points when he needs to.

There are too many good players on the Raps, but we still have holes that need to be fixed. I wouldn't trade Jose just yet but it's something that has to be considered, especially that he has (indirectly) asked for more minutes and likely won't be given them. It wouldn't surprise me if he walks at the end of the year when a team throws a boatload of cash his way. The whole "mistreatment" of Garbo doesn't help either.

This might be another T-Mac situation when the fans are confident he'll stay and expect him to stay, but will leave for a bigger role and more money.