View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Find me these things get 20$ FREE MONIES HERE QUICK

Everything must be easy to order online with a credit/debit card and obv be delievered. I live in california. I will pick the submissions I like best and If I like your item/price the best you will get 20$ on ft. Price doesnt matter a whole lot, but I will not pay for a brand name for the sake of the name and function>everything else.

I need:

1.) Desktop(no overkill, will probably only be playing poker on it, but it still needs to be nice and not get outdated easy and have enough ram and and space n what not) I'll be running two 30'inch dells on it so it needs a graphics card that can support this or w/e.

2.) TV needs to be a flat screen around 46 inches (cant go too big its going in my bedroom)

3.) sweet comfortable computer chair i have terrible posture

4.) Nice desk that will fit in a smallish room but be big enough for 2 30 inch dells and some other shizz

5.) A porcelyn rooster, dont ask just get it (Not many requirements for this one, I will just pick the best submission) (Bonus if you can get it as close to looking like the FT avatar rooster as you can)

6.) laptop, remember function is everything and I will probably only really be playing poker on it so no over kill/paying for looks/brand name. JUST GET QUALITY

So Find it the cheapest you can but the best, if I buy what you suggested you will get 20 bucks. People can qualify for more than one product. gogogogogo