View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 04:11 AM

Default Re: How many 5 year-olds.....

Ok so I believe that most of these estimations are incorrect for a few reasons:
The 5 yr olds will not be able to restrain you very well, they may be able to get you on the floor but if you curl up they could pretty much do nothing to you...as for getting out of that position you all are seeming to forget the strength that would be granted when you get adrenaline pumping through your veins at the yell of however many 5 year olds screeching at the top of their lungs whatever battle cries they may have made up.

Whatever training was given to them for only 1 day would not make any impact except for maybe 5 or six of the 5 yr olds that would actually pay attention. But, the hindrance of their size and weight and inadequately developed muscles and minds would not allow them to implement most or all of whatever techniques they may may have learned from their 1 day of training. The single hour of training would be much more effective at helping you because you would be no doubt learning pressure points that would be too easy to hit on a much slower than you 5 yr old.

If the children could surround you (which would happen) they might stop you from using your legs or knees but no way would they be able to stop you from using your arms or hands. I am 6'5" and most (if not all) 5 year olds I have seen don't even come up to my hips so my arms would not be hindered in any way.

Also you all seem to be forgetting that while you may have a sensitive spot in your groin or elsewhere, SO DO THE KIDS!! If you think that a 5 year olds' bite could break through a hard rubber/plastic cup then I definitely think that you could break through that cup thereby rendering them very prone to groin shots with your foot.

Speaking of sensitive spots...the "temple" and under the jaw are very soft and easily knock out a person when pressure is applied (say when a fist comes flying into it at high speeds) the neck of a child is also a potential target for a soft hit for your hand or arm. These spots are also out of reach for a 5 year old unless they had some freaky steroids.

Assuming that you had no remorse for the children you are hitting you could go all out and would be able to take out a lot more 5 year olds than you may think that you normally could even with stamina problems. If people can run 3.2 miles in 17 minutes and then run a 11.5 second 100 meter finish, you can contribute the finish to the adrenaline of the runner and the same would be true for you when you would be fighting the 5 year olds. You simply would not tire quickly.

Wow I'm sure that gonores didn't think that his "drunken debate" would get this much analytical conversation from sober people...