View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Official review thread, Bond18, Tilt $75

Hand 12: I basically would always just check that down unless I hit an A or straight. Isn't the K on the turn like right smack in their ranges? I don't get bluffing at it.

Most of the time, once the limper has checked twice he's often given up on the hand, not always, but quite often. So now i really only need to bluff the other caller, who if he doesn't have a K, and given that i 4X'd pre, will very possibly give me credit for one. Had it been Kh, i'm obv checking.

Hand 27: As I said in your other post, I like check/calling flop and then leading turn and river here.

Hand 28: Guess I found another one of my leaks, because I just loooooove to call here anyway even though we know we're crushed and only getting like 7:1 implied if he moves in every time. How deep you need him to be to call for set value?

I need him to be giving me like 9 to 1 to want to call there, since he'll stack off almost always but occasionally he'll have QQ/KK and the A will flop and he'll shut down. We're obviously always destroyed there pre.

Hand 37: Should I not be opening with these Ax hands on the button??

No, you can, this was likely a result of 9 tabling.

Hand 56: In general, after raising a limper PF, is there anyt flop that you're not c-betting on?

Sure, had this board been monotone in clubs or something i'd never bet. Though considering how weak villain is, i'm going to be betting an awful lot.

Hand 77: Is the 3BB UTG raise here standard for you? You seem to hail from the 'raise less than 3BB PF' camp, and if anything, I would assume this is more true from EP.

I like to discern my raise size by position. In EP i raise full 3X to discourage having to play OOP. I like 2.5X on CO/button because i don't really mind a blind calling since my edge post with position is huge.

Hand 106: Please teach me how to do this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Clearly, i am one incredible poker player.

Hans 122: A 20BB known good player makes it 4BB to go PF. What's your shoving range here? Are you also shoving 22? AJs?

I talked about this in response to Betgo. See that one.