View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 04:00 PM

Default Re: 25-50 6 max deep stacks on Stars

Daniel, thanks a bunch for your work to improve the site, no matter how much complaining we do we are in fact, quite grateful. so i guess im gonna drop a couple of thoughts i have in here, hopefully they get some hits.

first things, the shortstacker ratholer problems. i dont have a problem at all with shortstackers who are takings shots at the games, etc, and if they win they arent comfortable playing that deep, so they quit. however, i do think there is a problem when they can rejoin 30 minutes later, rinse, repeat. i think the best solution for this is to merely increase the time they must wait to rejoin the table. something like 2.5-3 hours should be sufficient. it would greatly reduce the number of ratholers making everyones life miserable. this seems like a very easy problem to fix, and i dont see why it hasnt already been implemented.

50-1 nl. i know you are trying to take things slow, and thats great, just a mention of the idea would be great. a lot of people are timid to make the jump from 25-50 directly to 100-200.

the HU tables. i like how they put in the 5-10 HU tables and stuff, and i think that experiment went well for pokerstars, are there any plans to include up to 25-50 nl HU tables? that would be fantastic. anyways, thats all i got, thanks again for helping us to improve pokerstars.