View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Boy, are we lucky! CP WPT Coverage

[ QUOTE ]
BJ,

I'll stay optimistic. Again, thx for all of you're hard work. One suggestion: If ever possible, could you guys include stack sizes of the players involved in a particular post b4 any of their action(s) occurs? Would make for a much clearer picture of the gravity of certain bets/calls ppl make relating to their stack ATM. I'm aware that this is probably one of the most difficult stats to acquire on the spot and can understand if it just won't be possible, but wherever it is possible...? Much appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremiah,

Sux about what happened to pokerwire and the like. I also agree w/ your two points. At the beginning of a big tourney there is really nothing of note except who is there and where they are. I do wish there was more "meat" in some spots, but this doesn't take away from the detailed coverage that takes place near the ends of these majors.

The competition side of the reporting would make for BETTER coverage, I totally agree. Everyone would want ppl to read their site for accuracy and keep coming back to them. This would continue to improve all coverage and get sites to try new avenues (i.e. the pro blogs during the event addition @ some sites). All for the growth of the message that is tournament poker, bit of a setback now tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice Post JC!
Ditto

~stephen feraca [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]