View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 01:49 AM

Default Re: Chomsky on Anarchism (sidenote; education)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can continue to believe that your moral conception of the world means jack [censored], but it doesn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can continue to believe that might makes right.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so frustrating.

What is the importance of "right". What defines "right". Why should I even care what you think is "right".

Answer these questions, because I've already explained quite clearly what I mean when I say "rights" and I believe it is a definition that at least fits the real world pretty well.

You can continue to complain that life doesn't fit your particular ideal, but nothing will ever come about until you FORCE it to. FORCE.

[/ QUOTE ]

The world runs on morality. Most people pay their taxes because they think it's good to do so. Either that or fear but the guns can only intimidate so many without the underlying false morality they are nothing. Why do you think the government comes up with all this bulls**t about the poor and the environment and blah blah blah if they could just say we've got nukes give us your cash now. Convincing people that taxation is evil is the best thing anyone can do for the world.