View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Breaking news in Medical field

lets break down the issue further.

1) we already know what huge % of the marriages end in divorce.

2) Calculate the % of those divorces that have a child involved along with child support payments + add it to the numbers of cases involved with single mothers collecting child support from guys (who werent married to them)

I am not even counting the guys who doubt their parenthood while they are married. Lets just consider the guys that are divorced and paying child support payments. too lazy to do google here but i believe the number (absolute value) is very high.

why would it be considered unreasonable for a guy who is divorced to his wife but is still paying child support to ensure that he is really paying child support a his kid.

In other words, is it considered unreasonable to ensure you are not paying for other people's mistakes. What are we ? Charity centers here or what.

Also please keep focus on the issue at hand and not my personal situation as 2 people pointed out that i might have an axe to grind. I had vasectomy at 26, when i wasnt married and didnt have any kids. suffice to say, i wouldnt be affected either way.