View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Probably a Disappointment

[ QUOTE ]
I really don't understand why anyone from 2p2 is involved in this. Why? What can 2p2, Nat, and his colleague possibly do? I don't get it. Explain plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are an independant third party. They can report back what they were shown and what they were denied access to. The second bit is the key piece, and is reason they may even be able to get to see more stuff than AP intended if they do infact get invited.

The goal of such a visit is really to take unexpected tacts that force AP into either revealing something they would not otherwise reveal or flat out deny you the information. Neither is good from AP's perspective. AP of course games the whole thing beforehand to prepare. You can bet they have already had several meetings trying to figure out what questions may be asked and how they would answer them. (Not in response to 2p2 specifically, but in preperation for the audit and anyone else they invite down, e.g. Nat, to try to shore up their credibility.)

I would guess that AP would much rather have someone like Nat (25, not likely experienced in auditing or grilling people) than a small team with a lot of expertise and experience.