View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

I think you people are crazy. The internet poker world is the wild west. Just to have a chance to get their money back is a big win. What exactly do you expect AP to do? There are no authorities to turn some bad execs into. Who cares if AP lives or dies? People will stay if the fish and the other good things about AP outweigh the bad. If you are aggreived, then cash out of AP, go to another site and be sure to spread the gospel.

When it comes down to it, there is really nothing preventing a failing site from just taking the deposits and running. Or just stonewalling and going about business as usual. So, take your money, know in your heart what happened. Noone's required to sign a non-disclosure. The only thing you lose is that AP never admit's their little secret, and life goes on however everyone sees fit.

Druff, What you are experiencing is the problem with loose conglomorations of people like MoveOn.org. Your solution is well-thought out, and everyone will know what it means (i.e. Implied Admission of Guilt). But I think it's a bad idea to back off of your plan because of the negative response posted here.