View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Druff's change of attitude is kinda pissing me off [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Dont give up/settle for that crap. really appears like 'we' have AP by the balls just by the info we already have, and N82 has mentioned info that he's kept secret thus far...

[/ QUOTE ]

What incentives do people have to keep playing at Absolute after Absolute comes forward with a story saying "Yep, we had a superuser account, and current or former executives of the company used it to steal your money. Our bad!" I think Druff is completely right that it's hopeless to expect AP to admit to anything.

[/ QUOTE ]
For all the non-AP players: I hope you realize that you have the right to be pissed and spout whatever opinions you want regardless of what DD and other monetary victims of this crime decide to do. Nothing they say or do is going to change that, just like there's a <1% chance that anything we say or do is going to get AP to cop to superusers and blow up their company. This isn't a class action lawsuit where everyone involved has to sign on to any agreement. Oh wait, you didn't actually lose 700k in the deal anyway.

To all the high stakes APers: I hope you find some solution (settlement, plea bargain, etc.) which convinces AP to give you your hard earned money back.