View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 09:09 PM

Default Re: Big call vs bigjoe2003, how bad is this really?

haha interesting thread. I guess this is what happens when you put a 2 good players against each other with quite some money on the line.

As has been stated multiple times in the thread.... the -$EV both of you will experience, will obviously be redistributed amongst the other players. If the other players are Z0MG UBER BigJoe players aswell, I guess it doesnt really matter. But if you got 2 donkey ass players left at the table, I think this call will be pretty bad as you'd be giving them equity which they dont deserve.

Anyhow.. its obviously bad for the both of you. Either live with the fact that you have to fold AKo here, or dont play BigJoe kind of players again. It's the nature of the SnG game, and may well be the death of the SnG tournaments when everybody gets his skill as high as both of you.

Oh and c'mon guys dont be angry at eachother and spite call and "challenge" eachother n stuff.. we all are so wealthy already, getting even more greedy and.. whats the right word, cocky/arrogant? seems disrespectful to the billions of people who struggle to keep themselves from hurting due to the hunger they have.