View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 11:43 AM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

There is no reason for me to not reveal my role anymore.

I am Oda Mae Brown (Whoopi Goldberg) – I can talk to dead people. “You get a séance each night and can ask the spirits who the seer is. If you find the seer, you get all their current peeks.” I chose Nick the last two nights, but have been blocked since he claimed. So, there is still a role out there that can block.

This is also why I didn’t believe Nick from the start. It isn’t likely DMK had two Whoopi Goldbergs in the game… I challenged Nick on the role of Whoopi (I all but claimed Oda Mae the day Nick claimed seer), but he never changed his story. So I figured he was a wolf, gunning hard for OH. But I was willing to wait, as I figured I could find out that night. I even said I was willing to let the wolves settle it. But then I was blocked that night. The next day Nick was still alive/silenced. So, I tried again the next night and was blocked again. Nick is still alive the next day and changes his story - saying he wasn’t really Whoopi, just a nun. So, yes, I was convinced he was a wolf, who was caught faking my role.

We have to decide about OH. Even though he is poisoned, I am not sure we should let him hang around for days if he can vote.