View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: How will the games develop?

iam suprised so many chose much tougher. You have to remember that the top level is always rotating in the sense that poker is small time. it is.. any person beating 1k/2k and any person making over 2mill a year at poker could most likely make more out in the business/investing world.

there comes a time when this person does move out from poker and chases down some bigger things. For the reason of good players quitting to do better things with their time i dont see the top levels becoming that much tougher then they are now.

the mid stakes will stay the same for sure just because thats the entry level point and anyone who becomes an expert there simply moves up, and whoever isnt an expert deposits or moves down. That will stay the same.

the 5/10-25/50... thats where i think the lot tougher will apply. this is where the guys grinding 400-1mill a year are and they are the ones who just want to be a baller from home and i dont see them quitting the game anytime soon.

avg this out, and i think the games will get a little bit tougher overall, but nothing that would stop me from being able to make a living at 200nl/400nl if i chose to do so. Or if any other person still wanted to for the next 5 years.