Thread: OOT WGA Threads
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: OOT WGA Threads

.Alex.,

"Apparently I was wrong. I don't know why you think I'm not satisfied."

Maybe because you keep posting things like, "Waaaaaah, why did you lock my post?"

"Even though you argue in the most insulting way possible, you got the point across."

Maybe the OOT mods thought they didn't get the point across because you keep posting things like, "Waaaaaah, why did you lock my post?"

"Since when do you need to post in every thread that you find useful?" There's an appreciable difference between posting "in every thread you find useful," and not bothering to: educate yourself on a very common issue, and, having achieved such education, write an OP that can go somewhere. Your OP may as well have been a link to the IMDB page of "An Inconvenient Truth," and the title, "Is global warming for real?"

"Remember, if someone had explained to me that the lack of content was the issue in the first place, there would have been no need for this thread."

If you mean, "If the mods had been more communicative in the ban PM, there would have been no need for this thread," I'd probably agree. If you mean, "if someone had explained to me that the lack of content was the issue in the first place," well, I'm pretty sure it happened in the first eleven posts of this thread.