View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 07:18 PM

Default Re: 2007 Buffalo Bills - Does Anyone Have Any Hope?

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully, we've seen the last of J.P. Losman. Horrible QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[ QUOTE ]
I'm actually surprised the Bills have won 5 games, but let's be real - this is a bad team in serious need of help. I think they have promise, however...improving running game and O-line, a decent defense that will only get better, a very good Special Teams (except, apparently, for coverage of kickoffs).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the homers say we "should've" beaten Denver & Dallas, but really a decent team never even comes close to losing those games with the turnover/special teams edge we had in those games. Denver has like the worst rush defense in the league and we couldn't run on them other than a couple 3rd&long draw plays - WTF? It's inexplicable that they're one of the heaviest OL's in the game & yet they're much better in pass protection than run blocking.

[ QUOTE ]
So who's to blame?

The Front Office and the coaching staff. Jauron and the Offensive Coordinator need to go. Period. I say let's give the coaching job to a young, hungry coach who hasn't been a Head Coach before instead of recycling old, mediocre coaches who haven't won a damn thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jauron does some dumb stuff on gameday no doubt but grading him on a curve, meh, so does just about every coach. They play hard & the defense has overachieved. Fairchild probably does need to go. I like to put the blame on the players whenever possible but I don't believe the 11 guys on offense are the 2nd worst group in the league.