View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 02:38 PM

Default QQ 1/2nl, can I vomit?

UBER-loose game. I've seen KTo and A7o showdown from 3bettors.

I just won a pot against villain after rivering a gut against his TPCK. I can't tell if he's tilting or not.
I'm sitting on a little over $100, table covers (avg around $180-200). first raiser is super laggy. Villain hasn't done anything crazy that I've seen yet.

UTG limps, lagtard bumps to $15, guy to his left calls $15. I'm basically discounting the caller as a fish, seems weak-tight.

First Q, shove/call/raise (how much)?

I elected to go $45. The guy behind me tanks for a few seconds (I'm assuming that he was thinking about his RR), and puts in his whole stack of reds ($220ish). Lagtard's friend goes "What did you do??" He replies in the tank, "I don't know!" Both of them fold. I think for a few seconds to see if I can read anything here. Villain is showing his cards to the two guys to his left.

Call? (Insert vomit here)

I feel like I've put too much in (not quite half) to fold, so I call for my last $60ish and we showdown.

Is there any way to play this better? (not BBV) I'm thinking a smooth call PF, but I still think vil would have 3b and I'd be put in a tougher place. Open shove seems nice too.