View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Re: READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ANOTHER DUMB POKEREV THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just use those exact [censored] options and you can see whether or not you are running bad. Also, the simple fact that some of you are so dumb that you can't figure this out says that regardless of how you are running, you suck at poker and life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this this so god damn funny. Especially when the retarded OP didn't even choose the options correctly. How do you make a rant post and get it completely wrong? Its all in winnings vs expected all in winnings. You are right in that is all that matters... but you have it set to total winnings vs expected total winnings which is the same thing as the tab you were telling people not to use, moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG. Setting to total winnings just shows your actual net winnings + your allin equity. It is completely different from the numbers used on the game analysis tab. Try to have a clue about what you are talking about before calling me a moron.

In the example I gave, the green line is what your graph would like in Pokergrapher, the red line is what it would look like if you added in your adjusted allin equity.