View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 04:10 AM

Default Re: Day by Day profit

[ QUOTE ]
Hey rvg!
Is there a way to display the equity in the replayer or somewhere else like in PT?
I used this feature alot while using PT because it really helps reviewing my sessions.
It's a pain to write down the hands manually on twodimes.net.
Best regards!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definately on the todo list but will happen post launch

[ QUOTE ]
Any time frame on it working with Omaha or will this program be only holdem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently just holdem however Omaha will be supported along with potentially other games.

[ QUOTE ]
Roy can you make a "bet/fold to raise %" for me so I can copy/paste it into a report?

[/ QUOTE ]

<Stat ColumnName="FlopBetFoldPct" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when PH.flopplayeractiontype_id = 23 then 1 else 0 end) as FlopBetFold;sum(case when PH.flopplayeractiontype_id between 23 and 43 then 1 else 0 end) as FlopBetIsRaised;" Evaluate="FlopBetFold*100.0/FlopBetIsRaised" ColumnHeader="Flop Bet Fold%" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip=" " />
<Stat ColumnName="TurnBetFoldPct" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when PH.Turnplayeractiontype_id = 23 then 1 else 0 end) as TurnBetFold;sum(case when PH.Turnplayeractiontype_id between 23 and 43 then 1 else 0 end) as TurnBetIsRaised;" Evaluate="TurnBetFold*100.0/TurnBetIsRaised" ColumnHeader="Turn Bet Fold%" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip=" " />
<Stat ColumnName="RiverBetFoldPct" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when PH.Riverplayeractiontype_id = 23 then 1 else 0 end) as RiverBetFold;sum(case when PH.Riverplayeractiontype_id between 23 and 43 then 1 else 0 end) as RiverBetIsRaised;" Evaluate="RiverBetFold*100.0/RiverBetIsRaised" ColumnHeader="River Bet Fold%" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip=" " />

[ QUOTE ]
how about adding another box we can manually input live cash game win's/loss's.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you take a look in the DB you'll see a manually entered session table which is exactly that. Haven't added it to the program to allow entry yet but it's coming.

[ QUOTE ]
Also any eta ont his big update yet it seems to have been heavily delayed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying for tonight however it isn't that big (.54b was a bigger update). This one does have the new importing piece though. So, like I said, hopefully tonight but still have a bit to do and it's getting late here.

Edit: Actually, will need to be tomorrow night. The importing changes are big enough that I don't want it getting out until a bunch of people have confirmed that it is ok for them.

rvg