View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 03:33 AM

Default Re: Does it make sense to continue playing?

[ QUOTE ]
Based on your posts in SSNL I would guess that your problem is that you have no idea where to actually look for leaks. Are you a cardrunners member? Have you considered coaching?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well about a week ago I could swear that is is preflop and that they just luck me out postflop but now I clearly see that my problem are turn and river. I had a coach for a few hours. He did see nothing special. I guess because the big postflop screwups doesn't come with that high frequency.

-> Cardrunners yes.

[ QUOTE ]
Stars at micro limits is a good idea. I don't know where have you been playing but you should also consider the possibility that you can't win on that site.

[/ QUOTE ]
The site does not matter. I am my real opponent. I played on party, prima, full tilt, stars...

[ QUOTE ]
Also one instant money secret I can contrib is loose Omaha hi play the nuts only and secure a risk reward for yourself. But reads online?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have tried PLO and am up many stacks after a few thousand hands. But variance...
Regarding the reads: I mean more like I don't even realize when people check / raise me. "I has Aces" I am nicapable of laying down a hand after the turn when i am the aggressor at the moment. Yesterday I have done it a few times. That was clearly progress but then I screwed up to other hands. Like I said, I am my opponent not Villan.