View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Official Loungers PETS thread

Show us your beloved pets! And tell us a bit about them.

Here's mine:

Samuel J. Dawg (aka Sammy)

3 year old male. Black lab. Likes to go hiking and playing with other dogs. Doesn't like to swim very much. He insists on sleeping under my bed even though I yell at him to get out of there because it's tough cleaning the carpet underneath my bed.

Sammy doesn't bark; instead, he makes this yawning growl sound when he's excited. It's very funny.

He's a very good wrestler and will pin me when we play. He'll also gnaw and chew and nibble me without it really hurting. Very sweet disposition and an all-around great dog.

Stinky Cat

Orange tabby. Age unknown. His original name was Moses, because I found him wandering in the desert. Because of his initial change in diet he became quite maloderous, hence the change in names. Thankfully, that did not last too long, and to be honest I never call him by his name. When I talk to him I just say "Hey Kitty Kat, wanna eat?" or something.

Even though he hates being picked up he likes to sleep on me, for some reason.

The cone he is sporting in the pic has a story behind it. His urethra was blocked and I took him to have it unblocked. KACHING! $600. Okay, no problem. ...until, the urethra became blocked again. KACHING! Another $600. ...And AGAIN it becomes blocked...well, I was running out of patience (and money) and told the vet either they need to fix Stinky for good this time or his time on this good Earth would be nearing its end. So they snipped off his kitty weenie so his urethra wouldn't narrow, and thus be blocked. KACHING! $1800.

So Stinky is now a she. Yes, I have the world's first gender-reassigned cat! Every so often when he's licking himself he gives me a confused glance, like "WTF, I know I'm missing something down here."

I'm thinking of changing his name again to Steve Austin because to me he is the $6 Million Cat.