View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 03:46 AM

Default Re: Why do I suck at multiplayer arghh

Thanks for all the advice again, that last post was very helpful especially. Anybody who has put in time to make a post or sent me a PM with helpful multiplayer strategy feel free to shoot me a question about something poker related like hands, general strategy, etc and I'll help you out.

Right now in COD4 I'm playing mostly Free For All, as they are the best for achieving kills for various weapon challenges, and for me they are the funnest. With TDM there is a lot of camping and stuff which I'm pretty weak at defending against and it just ends up frustrating me. I'm typically getting killed a ton and not killing many people which ends up pissing me off. When I play FFA I'm now frequently among the top points leaders (although I've yet to get first place, although I tied once but lost technically due to more deaths) and although I still die often, I get quite a bit of kills.

I was using the M4 for a while but I'm trying to rank up and get some of the better weapons / perks so I've been trying different weapons and trying to beat the various challenges with them which give a lot of XP, not to mention makes the game a bit more fun imo using different weapons and finding out what is a good weapon to use in different situations.