View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:41 AM

Default Re: help me know what type of videos to make

Just to add something different. disregard if you already offer this but I would like to see a video of how to use software to review leaks and what not. info on what stats to consider using on table overlay, why. How and what hhs to review and some tips and tricks that you may use such as ahk scripts or how to choose which hands to review. maybe a quick glance with no commentary to what it actually looks like and how you even consider 10 plus tables. Basically, more of a how to review/ study and introduce software tricks. would pay up to 40$ depending on how much info offered. more for the low limit noobs.

and also, video of where you lose. e.g. you record 4 tables and only money once. I would be willing to pay up to 3 dollars a table per losing video.(if that even makes sense). Watching winning videos doesn't give noobs a sense of somebody spite calling or what its like to make right plays but lose and why it was the right move. you could offer a couple vids and wouldn't need to make new ones obviously. I think this idea is very important because its hard for noobs to understand emotionally what its like to money 4, lose 6 but still show profit. Maybe show graphs on losing streaks so we can relate.

The 1st idea better than the 2nd but just offering different ideas to what I personally would pay money to watch. Congrats on all your success.