View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:17 AM

Default Re: MORE POLLS

[ QUOTE ]
Go tell your dad a guy who owns you online says to kick your ass [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Seriously. WA/WB is dead where I come from.

This thread is silly now. We all agree on what to do against this guy and now we are debating how games play at various sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont own me online. Im a ghost online. I come, get the money and vanish without ever being detected. You cant own something that doesnt exist. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] My 53 year old dad can kick my ass but thats becuz I'm a pussy and that's really not relevant to our discussion.

I question the validity of your claim. Whenever someone makes any statement about any large population with nothing more than anecdotal evidence it is only prudent to be very skeptical of such a claim.

Heres a few statements by you that I'll talk about:

"But where I come from I see the WA/WB line like once every 20k hands."

I highly doubt this statement is true, but even if it was, this insight doesnt really help us on the river once were raised.

"Villain just doesnt have Tx here. I dont care how unrealistic it is for him to c/r/c 77, 88, 99, JJ, AK, AQ it is more unrealistic for him to have Tx."

Once a party regular raises the river, you need to update your analysis. You and DeathDonky are dramatically underestimating the amount of new information a river raise confers. The supposed reality that most party regulars dont take wa/wb lines with Tx in this spot is almost meaningless once we are raised on the river.

In order to 3bet this river profitably you need a very specific read. Relying on a general read is just gonna cost you money in this marginal situation.

"Against a regular in a party midstakes I am insta 3-betting fwiw."

This is where I thought you were lying/just making up facts becuz this advice is beyond terrible and I dont believe you would ever 3bet this river against a party regular. Ironically, I was actually giving you credit by calling you a liar.

And BTW, this was already one of the worst threads in 2+2 history before I joined in, and I think Joetall should feel embarrassed for even making this thread. I believe my contributions have debased this thread even further and I will take pride in that.