View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Official NE Patriots gogogogo to the SB thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I said in one of my reasons in the first pos that the only way I see Moss leaving is if a winning team like GB/Colts offered him a big contract.

[/ QUOTE ]

here's what you said:

[ QUOTE ]

The only chance that Moss leaves is if there is some drastic falling out between him and the Patriots which is highly doubtful. Excpect Moss to be re-signed to like a 3-4 year contract worth like 4-6 mil per year.

[/ QUOTE ]

after that you argued three or four times that if moss really cared about the money he would just wait it out in oakland, ignoring the fact that a huge year in NE would probably get him a bigger payday overall.

[ QUOTE ]

I never said it was the ONLY reason. However it is clearly by far the MAIN reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

You. have. no. way. of. knowing. this. at. all.

I'm sure it's nice to think that but athletes pull PR moves all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time you quote me, make sure to put the WHOLE quote.

The only chance that Moss leaves is if there is some drastic falling out between him and the Patriots which is highly doubtful or if another winning team like the Colts/Packers offers him like 10-15 mil per year and even then I expect him to take a paycut and stay here because he loves it so much. Excpect Moss to be re-signed to like a 3-4 year contract worth like 4-6 mil per year.