View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 11:17 AM

Default Re: TURBO game thread

For posterity, here is the pertinent part of my yes-too-strong post:

[ QUOTE ]
In a must-lynch round, all players must wait for MOD RESULTS before announcing: "crap" "we lose" "dangit, it was..."
I consider posting anything like that before the mod has given the lynch results to be sleazy, cheating, angleshooting behavior. That kind of behavior has the potential to ruin the game for the other players that just invested 3 hours in playing

[/ QUOTE ]

Me, a little later:

[ QUOTE ]
To be clear, I was not accusing you/lastchance of intentionally cheating. That was why I commented that players needed to be reacquainted with the F5 button.

I feel differently about some posts later in the game. I don't think they were ill-intentioned either, but they were so abusive it doesn't matter if they were innocently meant. REACTING to the lynch is unacceptable, and can not be accidental.

I'll shut up now. I'm clearly grouchy. Kyro, I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you, just tell me to go get laid/take a Midol/drink more or something next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sincerely apologize to valenzuela and fmxda for the tenor of my first post, and for apparently implying that they cheated intentionally. I actually don't believe that and didn't believe it at the time and my post was not meant to convey that.

I will give a cookie to anyone that felt my comments were directed at them. No more posts from me.