View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 01:45 AM

Default Re: How many people will make more than $250,000 this year playing pok

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">
A) The number of online cash game players who will clear $1,000,000 in 2007 (cash games only, no donkaments), or
B) The number of players who will play more than 1,000,000 cash game hands this year.[/b]</font>

I say A) in a rout.

[/ QUOTE ]
B and it's not even close. There's a shitton of low limit grinders who play more than 80K hands a month, especially at full ring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I think I disagree, or at least I think it's closer than you make it out to be. 2,800 hands / day every single day of the year is a G-R-I-N-D. When I was grinding out some Party Points thing that required a ton of hands a few years back, I struggled to average 500 hands / hour over the course of a playing day. (granted I'm anal about table selection.) 6 hours / day of that every single day of the year is an absolute ton, and would take a lot of mental fortitude. I think the number for A) is between 100 and 200. If the number for B) is larger than that, I don't think it's by a whole lot...
(how many hands -- approx -- does it take to achieve supernova at Stars?...that might give us a clue)