View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 02:40 AM

Default Re: Survivor Season 2: Pog Island [GAME THREAD]

Argh. I meant to make some changes to that challenge before putting it up, but forgot to.

There are FIVE categories. It was originally 3 in the first Survivor, but as previously mentioned, I want all players to be involved in as many challenges as possible.

The categories are:

- A music album
- A historical figure
- A novelist
- A common, inanimate object
- MYSTERY CATEGORY

One member of Tribe Wilson will have to play twice -- that person MUST play the Mystery Category as their second category.

The actual topic of the mystery category will be given to those players when they are ready to begin.

All questions must, obviously, be questions to which I can answer Yes or No. Any question that I do not feel can be adequetely answered with a Yes or No will not be answered, and will not count toward the total.

There are no time limits between questions. However, I do expect players to finish in "one sitting." There's no official penalty or rule, I'm simply mentioning it because I don't want to have these drag on for a week because people are taking hours between questions; I expect players to be courteous enough to wait on starting their category until they have enough time to finish.