View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Poker After Dark thread (week of 11/12 - Show Open)

Hellmuth is the greatest. Sure, he is the most annoying guy in the world, but you cannot deny his mere presence at a game always jacks up the comedy factor (mainly -- everyone takes veiled cheapshots at him under the guise of good-natured ribbing, and Hellmuth gets his feelings hurt and acts out even more). I love watching games with that guy.

Also - Howard Ledered is equally a douche. Listening to him say he wasn't feeling Jay-Z's last album made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. He's a good commentator for sure, smart player, but save the rapper name-dropping for the next time you're throwing down at a Young Jeezy concert.

Ivey and Hansen are the best. On the degenerate gamblers board of directors, Ivey is the chairman and Hansen is the shady treasuerer who's being investigated by the FBI for embezzling.

If I was producing this show, I'd replace Harman with Matasow and then get rid of Ferguson and replace him with the Australian loud-mouth guy. Then i would pay Lederer 5k under the table to rile up Hellmuth and give hellmuth 5k to make Annie Duke jokes (nobody sucks out like your sister, etc...), and then have Antonio ride in on the Ultimate Bet-sponsored camel.

Ratings bonanza.