View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 01:02 PM

Default Re: 5-10 cent PL OHL on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
in PL it's hard to invest a lot on draws, isn't it? Or should I go with the draws and keep my fingers crossed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is what you need to look at. If you find it hard to invest a lot on draws, you are playing the wrong game. You just need to know what kind of draws to put it all in with. If you have nut low and nut flush draw three ways on the flop, it should be pretty easy to push and pray. Made str8s are not very powerful if made on the flop - some examples are broadway which is susceptible to a set filling up or a 2-flushed broadway flop where someone else flopped broadway freerolling you for the flush, or a made 8 high straight where someone else can have a higher str8 or same str8 freerolling you with a low draw for 3/4s. If you are predictable with folding strong starting hands to whiffed flops, you may well be bluffed off these hands by the same observant players time and time again. Make a few adjustments and you should be okay... number one is don't be too predictable, number two don't be afraid to stack off when you flop sick draws (not str8 draws!).