View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Four Ways To Use My Ideas

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The fuddy duddy FAs on this forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh.

Go ahead poker player/investors. Find investing strategies that are easy to implement while you are still playing the horses and poker 12 hours a day, avoid strategies that require actual hard work. Us Fuddy Duddy's will watch for your results with interest...

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind that I wasn't calling them fuddy duddies because they were avoiding my more debatable suggestions. It was only the suggestion that they shrink their required discrepancy when that discrepancy can be explained and dismissed, thus giving them more picks, that they are fuddy duddies if they ignore.

As for the fact that my theories seem to indicate that there are winning strategies that don't take that much hard work or expertise, that's just the way it is. There are many, many endeavors where the person who does hard work will be an underdog to someone with only moderate knowledge and work ethic who comes upon a key concept or two that can be utilized against them. I do agree however that while the hard worker should have an open mind, if he is already successful, he should sit back and let others be guinea pigs.