View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 02:35 PM

Default 3 barrels deep vs. Shpanko

Villain is bamyeah, a good TAG regular. I'm playing maybe 23/20 or so at this table and have been 3betting him pretty liberally. He's been folding to almost all of them, though the majority have been when I was in position. Anyone like this 3rd barrel? Also, I think turn betsize is interesting. I wanted to make it a size that set up a potsized shove on the river. And I think it's small enough that he has to raise sets as the board just got a bit more drawy. So I can define his hand pretty well as QQ-TT and occassionaly AK if he calls, it lets me get away cheaper when he's not folding, and he's probably rarely bluff raising. Thoughts?

Full Tilt Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BB: $104.40
UTG: $186.10
CO: $200
BTN: $409.50
Hero (SB): $529.05

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
2 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $7</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $25</font>, BB folds, BTN calls $18

Flop: ($52) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $36</font>, BTN calls $36

Turn: ($124) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $72</font>, BTN calls $72

River: ($268) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $396.05 and is All-In</font>, (about $275 for him to call)