View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 12:33 PM

Default Re: cause of my Full Tilt Crashes, mouse clicks

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to jump onto your thread. But after the last software update FTP has been crashing me a number of times. However, in my case ZoneAlarm informs of a process needing to communicate with some part of windows (forget exactly - maybe dr watson or some other component). When I allow it access FTP goes yellow and then windows tells me it has crashed. Needless to say extremely annoying.

With regards to your comments regarding right clicking and then left clicking this makes total sense. Using the bet pot script - a right click to set the bet amount and then a left click to confirm - and then crash. Needless to say this has always happened when I am in the pot - so it makes sense.

Also, using a remote program to control my desktop computer via a secure web browser I play from other locations (so I can still use poker tracker etc.) this never happens which relating to suggestion to use an AHK script to delay the mouse click shoud correct this problem may work - obviously the delay caused by the remote program over the internet causes this delay and so it never happens.

I am glad that I have come accross someone else who has a problem with FTP.

BTW, I am just using a generic aries laser mouse. So it appears that it may not be down to the mouse type per se, rather the speed at which the right and left clicks occur.

I will play my next session without using the AHK betpot script and if this is the problem (which I am 99.9% sure it is) should not happen.

I will post back and let you know what happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am also using Zone Alarm and BetPot.