View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 05:32 PM

Default Re: cause of my Full Tilt Crashes, mouse clicks

[ QUOTE ]
I think I may be experiencing the same problem, will have to test later today. The programs I run shouldn't be causing the problem, as they are widely used. I've been testing ever since I started having trouble, leaving the client running with nothing else running to see if it will crash. However, it seems to only crash when playing. I am usually 8-tabling and clicking around quickly when it happens. Again, will test later. My original thread below.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...c=#Post12269377

EDIT: davebreal, can you get it to crash when you are just observing and not playing (by clicking right then left)? I can't seem to get it to crash while observing by just rapidly clicking right then left, and it's not exactly easy for me to test this while playing sit&gos since I risk losing some equity every time it closes / I have to rearrange all my tables again. Maybe I'll try using some micro cash tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

ironically the hard drive on my desktop died this morning... that's the computer with the trackball and Logitech Setpoint (mouse fine-tuning software). i'm not going to be able to run any trials right now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

i just read your original thread now. i do receive an error message when the program crashes, it says something like "full tilt has received an error and must quit now"... gives me some option to debug.

what mouse hardware/software are you using?