View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 01:48 PM

Default rutgers at louisville thursday night ncaa

a glance at the results for both teams reminds me that neither program has had a good season. both have losses to south florida, west virginia and connecticut. rugters beat unimpressive pittsburgh 20-16 at home last week, lousville beat them 24-17 in late october. last week lousville was blown out by south florida, but only out-gained 481-403. south florida had no trouble running the ball, so rutgers' potent attack should have no problem either, right?

some mixed signals with this game, but rutgers has been a spread winner many times the last couple years in weekday primetime football. solid defense and a solid coach. +3 was available very briefly sunday at pinnacle then disappeared - right now you could get +3 -117 there, so with a little line shopping, rutgers looks like a play. not sure where this line will go before kickoff, it might inch up to +3 +100 at your squarest of square books, but i wouldn't be surprised if this thing crashes to -2 either... i found +3 -110 and played it now up to +3.5 -120.

the total is set at 60, no idea what to do with that one. forecast says it will be a cold, clear night.