View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 05:15 AM

Default Re: We haven\'t won yet: latest (10/19) cliff\'s notes on AP scandal

Mason, we've never formally met, but I have played with you a few times at Bellagio.

Anyway, please take a look at the 9 questions I posted for AP (reposted below), and see if you can present some or all of them in regards to their latest bogus "geek with something to prove" story.

I can assure you that their version of events is completely false, and I presume you are intelligent enough to see through that. Just in case you've missed something, please take a look at my questions for AP and present them to whomever you speak to, on behalf of the 2+2 community.

1) If this was a rogue employee trying to prove a point that the site could be compromised, why not do it at play money instead of the highest real money games?

2) Furthermore, if he was looking to prove something, why not just do it ONCE and show his managers what he did?

3) How does chip dumping fit into all of this?

4) Why were 4 accounts necessary to "prove" this? Why did this reoccur over a period of nearly 4 weeks?

5) Why did the initial "conclusive" investigation totally discount the possibility of a superuser?

6) How could the hand histories have been actually looked at and concluded to not have been cheating, when even relative poker novices can see the POTRIPPER tournament and conclude something is wrong?

7) Who was actually registered to GRAYCAT, STEAMROLLER, DOUBLEDRAG, and POTRIPPER?

8) Explain the process in how Scott Tom was framed. How was it done so perfectly?

9) Why was a compromise only admitted AFTER 2+2 obtained too much smoking-gun proof for them to continue the denial process?