View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 12:16 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker or Holdem Manager

Agreed.

I am buying both, as long as the service and people behind the product are here to help the community.

Quick note: The filters/etc comments I made in comparisons are done with PT2 and HM. HM has many more features and many more stats that PT2. PT3 will match many of these I am sure, but as I do not know anything about this products internal makeup I cannot compare it to HM, I can only compare the GUI of both. Edit to note: I think that GUI's are nice, but obviously not nearly as important as functionality when you are using it to improve your game. Do not think I am bogus-ly comparing the two on something like this when I get my hands on both, it is just the only thing I can actually compare the two with my current information. Stats and ability to fix leaks is the most important thing either of these products can do, and HM has fixed 3 huge leaks in my game since moving up to 400nl and I would like to see a healthy competition between the two that will fix the 100's more I have.

I am looking forward to the competition of both and am looking forward to benchmarking the two of them. Once that happens I may come up with a good review/comparison of both, but like I have said both will probably have advantages and both will likely improve your game and both should be bought. (I used both a lot there, sorry for the repetitiveness [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )