Old 04-27-2007, 12:54 AM
DrewOnTilt DrewOnTilt is offline

Location: You talkin\' to me?
Default Re: Fight for Online Gaming!! -- Plan for week of 4/23 & 4/30

I just stole your idea and emailed David Letterman's generic email box:

[ QUOTE ]

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:52:39 -0500 (CDT)
From: Me!
Subject: guest suggestion for David Letterman - Barney Frank
To: cbsmailbag@aol.com

Hello Dave and company,

First off, great show! I can't get enough of it. After all these years, it is still funny and entertaining.

I would like to suggest that an invitation be extended to Barney Frank to appear on your show. Though I don't always agree with Mr. Frank, I have found him to have a razor-sharp wit, and think that he can be very entertaining. He has recently introduced a bill to allow Internet gambling, which has stirred up some debate. The man is not afraid to speak his mind, and I think that giving him some face time with David Letterman would provide some great entertainment.