View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions (The Sequel)

American Psycho ftw?

[ QUOTE ]
I may be a dormant psychopath.

A few years ago, there was a girl I worked with and whenever I saw her I thought driving a screwdriver into her forehead would be a work of art. I often find humans to be quite disgusting. In high school when I got drunk and talked to people, I just saw them as apes and I would start to laugh. I also tend to laugh at inappropriate things all the time, like the Minneapolis bridge collapse. Some one was crying on the TV and I laughed for two or three minutes. I had to tell my girlfriend that I was laughing at a YouTube and was afraid I would have to click a rickroll or something fast if she wanted to see. I feel more empathy for animals than I do humans. When I see a stranded dog, I can't sleep. When I see a bum, I want to kick him in the face.

One time it was a cold rainy day and a bum was standing outside Dunkin Donuts and begging for food. I went and got two Boston Cremes, and then smashed them on the side walk in front of the bum. People started watching me so I left and went to work, that really sucked. It was the bad thing I have ever done, but I did feel very alive for the next two weeks.

I can't relate to people at all. I live with a woman who loves me, but I can't relate to her at all. The other day she was crying because her brother is getting sent to Iraq and I was angry because I knew I was going to lose time having to comfor her.

I think the worst has passed though, as I do feel empathy for people who get screwed by the system, and I get really pissed at the government and corporations for ruining so many lives. Maybe I am coming out what I was in, and maybe someday I will be normal. Who knows?

[/ QUOTE ]