Thread: Big razz pot
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Big razz pot

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't like reraising with a 7 showing and the raise was into a bunch of low cards and there were low cards to act. In that case, I see the point in doing it as an isolation, but anyone to act who can beat a 7 probably jams.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a little risky because of the door cards behind, but his hand is pretty live and not going to be much of an underdog to any 3-card hand. Also, more of a reason to isolate when players behind him are getting good odds to come in with a rough 7, 3-card 8, etc.

[ QUOTE ]
Here, bigfacecat is a good LAG player raising into 2 low cards. I have seen him do that with very marginal hands. If I was the only low card to act, it would be an automatic reraise. I don't reraise a lot, preferring to underplay my hands, but I also might reraise here is an 8 low if it was concealed and my cards were live.

[/ QUOTE ]
He is completing with A,7,A,A behind him. Even bigface is likely to have a hand here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Against a LAG/gambling player like BFC, I think this had is played right. It's not like BFC is playing all premiums in this spot, but when he does he gets paid off he's usually dragging a big pot.