View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: I Worry About Some Of You

[ QUOTE ]
There is something wrong with anyone who could think that. I am not trying to be mean. I am trying to get you to realize that you are not thinking straight. As far as I'm concerned having such an opinion tells me you have something like Asperger's syndrome and you should be aware of it. I think anybody who believes AP liked my post is not a good poker hand reader.

Let me spell it out. My post basically said that even if AP totally cleaned house, the remaining management is marked as totally incompetant, at least as far as analyzing poker hands is concerned, or dishonest enough to try to cover up other's wrongdoing. I also said that colluders will continue to have a field day there until they install collusion detection.

Yet some of you think that my remark that you should "go for it" if you think its profitable (while remaining extra vigilant), since a boycott would be unsuccessful, MORE THAN MADE UP for the other words, in the mind of AP's management.
If you are one of those people there is something inside your head you need to fix.

[/ QUOTE ]
Man I love those rare moments when a presumptive and arrogant DS post is right on the money